pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Luke and Edmond!

My "little" boys turned 7 today!  Where did the time go?  I remember being surprised at finding out I was pregnant with #5.  Surprised and not at all happy, may I add.  We had just moved to Montana and Abe's job was keeping him away from home for the better part of the month.  It was the first time I was sick with my pregnancies, and I mean sick!  I kept telling the midwives something wasn't right- I was huge!  I had 2 vivid "twin" dreams right before I found out I was expecting twin boys at 19 weeks.  The boys were born without complications at full term. God was so good!  I look back at these past 7 years, and I cannot imagine my life without these precious boys!  God's ways are so much higher than our ways, aren't they? Happy Birthday Luke and Emmy- I am so thankful God decided to bless our family with a double blessing! I love being your mommy...

No comments:

Post a Comment