pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Baby Shower

The sweet ladies at my church threw me a baby shower! The overall theme was fruitfulness complete with fruit smoothies, fresh fruit, muffins and a devotional on the fruits of the spirit that we should exemplify as mothers to our children. I received a brand new swing and several gift cards, as well as words of encouragement and prayers over me and our new baby. I am so blessed to be a part of a fellowship that celebrates the birth of baby number 10 as much as number 1 or 2...
                      
"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
So are the children of one's youth. 
Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;
They shall not be ashamed,
But shall speak with their enemies in the gate."
Psalm 127: 3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment